As health concerns related to Covid-19 escalate, D’Alessio & Associates Inc has made short-term changes to protect our community and help reduce the spread of the virus. This is our number one priority and a responsibility we are taking very seriously.
Internally, we previously initiated a series of best-practice measures, including frequent hand washing and regular, sanitizing wipe-downs of surfaces. We are now expanding those measures in keeping with local, state and national guidelines. These include:
- Maintaining mandated social distancing.
- Offering work from home opportunities for our employees. This may limit our on-site staffing. We anticipate that this may disrupt our ability to deliver some services.
- Cancelling all non-essential face to face meetings.
- We ask, if possible, that you please use our drop box instead of coming into the office when delivering paperwork. The drop box is located in our front door facing West St.
To address potential disruptions, we are prioritizing our services as follows:
- Compliance (Payroll, State and Federal Taxes)
- Banking and revenue management
- Vendor payments
- Weekly reporting
- Monthly and quarterly financial statements
For the time being, our courier service will continue. We may suspend that service without advance notice. Our courier, Annie, has been advised to practice social distancing. Annie is following best practices for delivery personnel as outlined by Food Connects, including the use of hand sanitizer before and after each delivery and frequent sanitizing of the vehicle interior during deliveries. We ask that you please use your own pen when signing for deliveries.
We also would like to extend our thoughts to the business community as the impact of Covid-19 on local businesses may be severe. During these fragile and uncertain times, we encourage you to shop locally whenever possible and practical.
The health and well-being of our employees and client families must be our first priority, and we ask for your understanding with any service delays you experience.
Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns. All of us at D’Alessio & Associates Inc wish for your safety, health and wellbeing. We are all in this crisis together; we are a community within a community.